What is the Grow Ontario Accelerator Hub?
The Hub provides support to innovative Ontario based companies to advance more solutions and technologies to market. This will be facilitated by providing mentoring and advisory services in agri-food business acceleration, growth planning and investment readiness, as well as to provide supports to businesses across the agri-food supply chain with respect to adoption of innovation.
The Hub supports the province’s Grow Ontario strategy which aims to increase the creation and adoption of innovations for the agri-food sector to enhance competitiveness, grow market opportunities and strengthen the sector against future disruptions.
If you’re an innovative Ontario-based company looking to bring an ag-innovation to market, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Grow Ontario Acceleration Hub Initiative Launch – coming mid December 2023
How it Works
Through the Initiative, eligible organizations can expect to receive access to the following:
- General Mentorship & Coaching Services
- Dedicated Business Resource Hub
- Contracted Advisory Services (25 hours of customized business readiness & support services)
Eligible companies must:
- Be located, registered, and carrying on business in Ontario.
- Be operating in the agriculture, agri-food, and agri-based products sectors.
Eligible applicants for Contracted Advisory Services must have products, services, or solutions that:
- Address at least one of the Ontario agriculture research priority areas, and
- align with the goals set out by OMAFRA through their Grow Ontario Strategy
Information regarding the application process not yet available.
Tools & Templates
Tools & Template information coming soon.