What is the AgTech Acceleration Program?
The Agtech Acceleration Program – powered by Zone AgTech is looking for the best projects in the agricultural sector that are likely to have a positive impact on the environment. To qualify, these must be at a pre-seed or seed-stage and offer an innovative product or service in the Agtech and bioproducts sector. Moreover, the projects must have a Technology Readiness Level of 5 or higher.
The AgTech Acceleration Program provides eligible enterprises with:
- 16 training workshops designed specifically to address the reality of entrepreneurs in the agricultural sector who are spearheading innovative projects that have a positive impact on the environment
Enterprises applying for the AgTech Acceleration Program must:
- Submit a project in the agricultural sector that is likely to have a measurable, positive impact on the environment
- Be the acting head of a business supported by an additional person who is part of your entrepreneurial team
- Be motivated and committed to participate in the program for a minimum of 5-8 hours per week
- Invest $750 in the program
- Complete the program’s application form, which includes: a business plan questionnaire, a pitch deck, and a 90-second video presentation of the company (elevator pitch format)
This program is funded by the Government of Canada