Are you an Alberta-based founder looking to grow your innovation-driven agricultural technology or agri-food venture?
If you are the founder or leader of an Alberta-based innovation-driven agricultural technology or agri-food venture seeking to establish your product or service, grow your business, increase your networks, and/or access investment, this program is right for you.
The program can help company leaders with customer development, market validation, increasing sales, refining business models and improving investor readiness. Each participant will be paired with seasoned advisors to technology-based companies who will mentor and coach the founders/leaders through the program.
Alberta Yield is a Program that will help you:
- Establish your product or service
- Scale your business
- Increase your networks
- Access investment
The program will help you establish clear business foundations with a focus on customer development, market validation, increasing sales, refining business models and improving investor readiness. You will receive either tailored one-on-one support and/or an 8-week cohort-based accelerator program that includes mentorship and coaching from knowledgeable advisors to fit your company’s needs and growth stage.
There is no cost to participate. Each applicant will be required to complete an interview after submitting an application and prior to participating in the program.
Applications Open: Now!
- Cohort Based Steam:
- Applications for the March 1, 2021 start date are no longer being accepted.
- Applications for the June 14, 2021 start date will be open April 1, 2021, and close May 16, 2021.
- One-on-one Stream:
- Applications accepted continuously
- This stream is limited to five participants at any one time
- Successful applicants will be added to a waiting list and sequentially rotated into this stream as mentor availability permits.
- The duration of this stream could up to three months per participant.
- Must be an Alberta-based innovation-driven agricultural technology or agri-food company
- Must have a product or service with enough features to attract early-adopter customers to use it, provide feedback, and to validate demand
- Must demonstrate market traction via sales or customer feedback from user trial